There are Bible reading plans available to help you. Why use a Bible reading plan like this?
- The readings are by date and have a checklist view as well.
- They are marked off when completed, so you will not lose track.
- The software and the Bible (KJV) are free.
Reading plans already created under our church group for reading through the Bible each year. There is also a list for reading a chapter of Psalms each day and another for reading a chapter of Proverbs each day.
I would be glad to help you get this setup should you need it. You will need to create an account for Logos.com (same as FaithLife, etc.).
STEP 1: FREE SOFTWARE & REGISTRATION
- Use this link to get the free software and create an account (take note of your login email and password): https://www.logos.com/product/168880/logos-8-basic
STEP 2: INSTALLATION
- Desktop users installation: https://www.logos.com/install
- For mobile/tablet users: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008938592-Installing-Logos-Apps-for-iPhone-iPad-Android-or-Kindle-Fire
STEP 2: REQUEST TO JOIN OUR GROUP
- Click on “Ask to Join” from https://faithlife.com/lbcchickamauga/activity
- Note: your login is the same you created above.
- Once logged in, see the instructions (scroll down the page to see Mobile/Tablet reading instructions) Join or quit a reading plan
The pastor would be glad to help get this up and running.